Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (704) 829-1284
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the official incorporation name of the Daniel Jonathan Stowe Conservancy. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. The organization is a public resource and is reliant on membership, contributions and other private funding for its operations.
One of the great strengths of the Garden is our vital corps of volunteers who provide assistance in virtually every area of the Garden. From horticulture to special events to educational tours, our volunteers are crucial to our operations ensuring every guest has a wonderful experience.
Volunteering at the Garden provides an opportunity to meet people with similar interests and give the community the gift of your time. The Garden is always looking for new volunteers to join the team. The Garden’s Volunteer Coordinator can also help you plan a corporate volunteering event for your organization or company.
A message about volunteering from some of our volunteers and staff members
How to become a Garden volunteer
- If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out our volunteer application form, or send an email to email@example.com
- To ensure the safety of all of our visitors, volunteers, and staff, all adult volunteers will be asked to complete a background check after orientation. DSBG will cover the costs associated with this process
Volunteer as a Group
Have a group that is interested in volunteering? We’d love to have you join us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your group today!
- Discounted rate on programs and classes.
- The Garden Store & Wine Nook discounts with special volunteer promotions along with additional discount opportunities throughout the year.
- A 20% discount on Garden memberships or a free membership by meeting service hour requirements.
- Invitation to Volunteer Only Events including Bird Walks, Horticulture 101 and more.
- Additional benefits after 50, 75, 100 and 150 hours of service at the Garden!